Saturday, January 26, 2008

Winner of the RAK

Bluemoon

Bluemoon said...
I don't have one :(( , do you need alot of hand strength for one? :)


Please email me your name and address at mjfincham@hotmail.com

Sorry for not getting here sooner today. I am having computer problems, we think my video card is going out on me but we are not sure because the computer works and then sometimes the screen goes all goofy and I have to reboot it. We thought it was the ram so we bought new ram nope keeps doing it, so our next step is to buy a new video card, but they don't sell these things cheap. I jsu had my car in for an oil change and tire rotation and it needed all sorts of other things changed and replaced. 500 dollars later I get my car back. 500 dollars could have bought a lot of computer parts but even more rubber stamp supplies!


Blue Moon if you can e-mail me your name and address I will mail out a Surprise RAK on Monday since my mail has all ready gone out for the day and no mail on sundays. Thanks for checking back.

1 comment:

paru's_circle said...

congrats on winning.. you deserved it!!