Thursday, January 3, 2008

Decorated Envelopes






These last six are your basic card Envies! I thought these turned out great! Please post me a comment and tell me what you think!
Once you get started on decorating envelopes you can't stop!


Usually I decorate an envelope to match the card but I decided swapping a decorated envelope would be just as much fun as swapping cards. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310978 So please come to Split Coast Stampers and check out my swap and Join. You do not have to be a member to join my swap leave me a comment here on my blog and I'll add you. It's also a good way to meat new people.

Any way today was a crazy day at work, the other assistant called in late because her well water froze her pipes and she had to go into her mother in laws house to take a shower. So she was 2 hours late getting to work. Then we started off late with a really bad broken tooth that put us behind schedule by 45 minutes. Our schedule was not logged into the computer and our charts were not pulled for the day so everything was fighting us starting at 8 am. I know I know typical for a doctor's office, then the front desk added an extra patient. We ran all day long and still didn't catch up. But I am off until Monday so I have a three day weekend and I am going to work on swaps and cards for my pals. Take it easy weekend to recoup from Christmas and New Years stress






No comments: