Friday, January 25, 2008

Penguin Paradise Post Card


I lurked in a swap for a while and then decide to join after reviewing my stamps,this is a stampin up set called penguin paradise, it is old and retired. I buy alot of my stamps old, retired and used. It is alot cheaper that way. I love to garage sale and I found this set at a yard sale this last summer. I am so looking forward to garage sale weather again. Tired of the snow, would like to be outdoors a little bit more. Any way I created 6 of these cards. They are actually Post Cards, something I have never designed before because I have a hard time thinking in 1 layer. The word stamp is The Angel Company. Not sure of the name of the stamp set, I think it was just recently retired as well.

I have joined a Stampin up group. Where I commit to buying 15 dollar every month and one month I will host a party and get the hostess gift and such benefits. So I will be buying new stampin up stamp sets soon. Be patient with me. I just received my new stampin up catty, haven't had a chance to look through it with a fine tooth comb yet but I will.
Check back tomorrow my son is going to pick a name out of the hat for the lucky winner of the RAK coming your way! I'll post it sometime tomorrow! Thank you for all your comments on the cropadile II.

No comments: