Friday, June 27, 2008

Graduation Card

Just a quick blog here before I head out to hit a garage sale before I go to work. I went to Minnesota this last weekend for my cousins graduation! She had a wonderful turn out, ove 200 people were invited and I think at least that many people showed up! Any way I created this graduation card for her as part of her gift. The inside sentiment came from MamaRocks. And I can finally post these cards because she reads my blog from time to time I didn't want to spoil the fun!
This is the front Opens to look like this with a tag that pulls out for the check or cash to sit in.



This is also what I gave her, Thank you cards to Thank a few of her guest for the gifts and for coming to the graduation open house. With coordinating envelopes!

Now I am off the garage sale. I only have an hour before I have to get to work so it will be short lived. But it is still fun to get a bargain!