Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Belated Fourth of July!


This is the Independence Day card I created. Been busy with house guests and BBQ's, to post this on time. Pretty simple but cute! I hould have ran th white CS through a embossing folder or did some detresssing on the edges but it is glued down and sent allready!



Then I had to try my hand at the glass on a card and this is what I created this was alot of fun! The Pocket may have been over kill but it was still fun to create.

This here is my mistchief child, always and I mean always getting into something! I crwaled out of bed and my 2 year old had all ready gotten up and helped himself to some chocolate syrup. All over his pajamas, my kitchen floor and the inside of my refridgerator. It looks like he has a beard with all that chocolate on him. He took an early bath on Sunday!

This is my oldest son having a blast lighting up smoke balls. This is the first year we let him use the punk and light fireworks. Now he really thinks he is important even though all he got to light was smoke balls. He is starting Kindergarten on thursday! I am so sad, to see he is growing up, before I know it I will be making Graduation cards for him!