Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going on Vacation! Receipe Cards

I recently joined a chocolate receipe swap and this is what I came up with! Sweet and to the point. I just bought this little House Mouse baker. I think she is a lot of fun! Of course the receipe is short and sweet too, litterally sweet but so easy to make and so good. You'll have to try it! This is my first receipe card, not sure if there is suppose to be more on a receipe card or not.

I am heading to Minnesota for the weekend. My cousin is graduating from High School, and I am going up to help her celebrate, and eat the cake! HAHA! I will be staying at my grandfathers house in Richmond and the graduation is in the Twin Cities! Can't wait, I am so excited I am not a bit tired! The car is all packed except for the cooler, need drinks for the drive! I also baked a loaf of Banana Bread for my grandpa, and a batch of peanut butter Fudge... as shown here... my 2nd receipe card also for a swap! I like the looks of this one better then the first one however they are both good! My grandmother passed away 3 years ago and grandpa doesn't get a lot of homebaked goodies, so when I see him I always like to bring a little something special. My sister who is 27 is also going to stay at grandpas's house is bringing up rice krispie Bars, and stuff for smores. So we'll enjoy a cold one while the kids roast marshmallows. As little kids we always went to grandpa's house for vacations so this is going to be like old times, playing cards until the wee hours of the morning and fishing! Can't wait too excited to excited. I better go take something to help me sleep or I'll never survive the drive. Have a Wonderful Weekend!