Tuesday, March 4, 2008

St Pattrick's Day!

This is what I call an altered card! If you have seen this stamp before you know that the hedgehog is holding a basket of flowers. I cut out small clovers and added them to the card for a 3d look. It is a little hard to see it in the picture. I don't normally send out St Patty's day Cards because I am not Irish, however I love the way this turned out.

I have been battling the grudeg that is going around. The hot and cold temperatures, body aches, stuff head, cough and congestion this last couple of days. This grudge is horrible adn impossible to kick. Doesn't matter what a person takes they just can't make them self feel better even temperarily.

However I do try to get some stamping time in. I was givin a challenge by a friend to decorate a tablet, well two actually and I did get those taken care of last night. Yeah! I am anxious to show you what I came up with. It was a head scratcher for me I did have to have a bit of help. Now all I have to do is find the camera. Where did I put it? Another head scratcher!

I also received my order of ez-mount last night! 10 sheets What do I unmount first? I think I will start with the Stampin up stamps first! They take up alot of room. Only my favorites though, 10 sheets won't last too long!

No comments: