Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!



Happy Easter all eerr Late!


Sorry I am a day late on the Holiday again! But I

hope everyone had a wonderful day! We had a great day! The easter bunny hid his little eggs all over the house. We are still finding eggs today! We had a high of 42 yesterday adn windy, the boys did get to go outside and play but not for too long the north winds are still too cold. I am also late on posting my Easter Card, but I saw this card example on SCS I am not sure who it was but there was like 4 or 5 different versions of it and this one is mine. So easy and fun! I used a basket I got from a friend, amd I cut the bunny out with my sizzix circles, the back ground paper is embossed using a new cuttlebug folder in my sizzix. I love those folders.

I have joined another inchie swap, well two different swaps on SCS. One is a yard of inchies, and the other is 51 inchies, all 51 have to be different so you may be seeing alot of inchies on here. But they are so much fun and so easy to make. Anything goes with an inchie as long as it is 1 inch by 1 inch.

Well That is all I have for today! Have a great week, I am on vacation this week, we have nothing planned, we are not going anywhere and we are not doing anything, so maybe I'll get some inchies made. I also need to work on some cards!

No comments: