Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day Late

Hello, I hope everyone Had a good St Patrick's Day! I had my grandmother in law over for supper, my husband cooked up a delicious pot of corn beef and cabbage! Tradition in his family, someone always cooks corn beef and cabbage on St Patrick's day! I am not Irish so celebrating it just isn't for me. I tried to make ATC but my three attemps were flops and nothing looked right! So now I am looking into Easter things, I know I am seriously getting behind. However I did make this card a while back to share with you!

As you can see the middle picture is the front of the card. House Mouse hugging a Bird. Then I folded the paper to have a tear off book mark. Kind of a neat RAK for a friend. I had a lot of fun creating and giving this card to my special friend!

No comments: