Friday, February 29, 2008

WOW It's been awhile! For Sale!



This is an extra stamp I am trying to sell. I am asking $4.oo for this stamp! Plus shipping!
I also have these two brand new sizzix thick cuts dies! They are compatiable with the big cuts Sizzix, I have the original Sizzix! I am asking $10.00 each for these, plus shipping. Shipping will be extra but will be actual cost. E-mail me or post a comment if you are interested in either of these.
I also have an eyelet setter for Sale I do not have a picture but there is three pieces. They are the spring loaded type. One spring for the three different sizes of eyelets. It allows you to place an eyelet any where on your page. One side of the spring allows you to punch the hole by popping the spring and the other side snaps the eyelet into place. I am asking $7.00 (I paid $13.00) shipping is extra.




Wow It's been awhile since I blogged last, sorry about that. I knew it had been awhile but not that long! Well I want to get out the Blog candy that I won. I have won two different blog candy in the last month, so I have been in blog heaven having fun with my new toys.

First one was from Tracy's Happy Placehttp://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/!
A great Big Thank you to Tracy! I am having alot of fun with all the goodies.
This is another Blog Candy that I won for Cindy's Friday Blog candy! http://www.cindyvernon.blogspot.com/ check out Cindy's Blog! A Great Big Thank you to Cindy too. This is an acrylix stamp set called Doodle Alphabet stamps. A ton of fun! For some reason my pictures came out darker then usuall I am sure it is due to the weather it has been kind of gray and dismall here!
Thank you for all the blog candy! Well I am off to the craft room and hope to sell my dies soon! Have a Great Weekend! Happy Stamping!

No comments: