Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrapbooking!







Well it is monday again. On Saturday I went to the Scrapbook Mania, with a friend and my mom. Got me scrapbooking again but this time using color pages. Before I always scrapbooked using white card stock and my pictures with embellishments. I still use 8x11 pages. Just can't seem to get into the 12x12 pages. Too big for me yet! Any way this is a treat box I made and decorated to take chocolate kisses and minitures in. Everybody loved it! The little chihuahua cupid came from a Valentine card my mother in law gave me. It was pop dotted on the face of the card, so I pulled it off and cut out the chihuahua that was behind it and then I had one for each side.


Denver is two years old all ready but I have not had time to get started on his baby book so I took all his first year pictures with me, and got a pretty good start on that. Here are a few of the pages I completed. Now keep in mind I am not a pro at this. Still have a lot to learn.









This is one of my favorites, so precious with the older brother giving the baby brother a kiss! Any way, yesterday a was surfing Craigs List and found a posting for sizzix dies. So I got to take a car ride and buy some dies. I got 10 dies for 20 dollars. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I got hearts, pumpkin, angel, snowflake, christmas light bulb, and ornament, and others I don't need to bore you with you will see them in my work as time goes on.
I also worked on inchies this weekend. My friend had received an inchie that was a popout inchie in a library card envelope just a little bigger then the inchie so I had to case that. then I had a few other ideas pop in to my head and I'll post those tomorrow. Have a great day!

No comments: