Thursday, February 7, 2008

Peek A Boo!


Last night my youngest boy Denver (he is 2 years old) was playing around before bed time. So I wanted to share with you what a ham bone he can be! You can never have enough videos or pictures of you children.


The last time my mom came up to visit with me she brought up a bunch of her house mouse stamps and we sat and stamped out each others stamps. So I have been working on coloring some of those for Valentine cards. Nothing done yet. I am still working on the boxes for Dallas's school treats. I have them all cut out and just need to glue them and add embelishments. I am trying to keep it simple. But I have been joining image swaps and ATC swaps through SCS. So that to is keeping me busy!


There is still time to join the decorated envelope swap! I could use two more people to join the Hallmark sized envelopes if you are interested. Sign up is by Feb 10th don't wait too long!


Have a Great Day!

Dallas and Denver! Watching Spongebob!

No comments: