Monday, February 11, 2008

Couple of Cards!




This weekend we took a lazy weekend. Which we needed desperately, however my house looks like a tornado hit it. We helped out some friends and did a little babysitting over night, we had three extra kids all under the age 10. WOW! What a mess 5 kids can make. But we all had fun! I did get some stamping done. I even got a few things cleaned up in the crafting room. I am working on unmounting my stamps so I ran through about 3 sheets of EZ Mounting foam (which does not take long) then called and ordered 10 more sheets of ez mount. SO I am anxious to receive those! I am out and I was on a roll. Unmounted stamps are just too easy to use, and take up so little space.

Any way the top card here is the use of Pink. I think I used every shade of pink I had. The stamo set is called Groovey Girls by The Angel Company! The flowers under the girl spell out Groovy just a little hard to see it in the picture.





With this card I used my sizzix alphabet. I was a little disappointed with the lettering set. I have to actual piece all the letters together and pray I get them straight to just use the letters, otherwise I have to use them stenciled out like I have here. So if anyone out there has a fun alphabet set they are willing to sale reasonabley cheap. (under 40.00) Give me holler! I'm in search of another alphabet set for my sizzix. The penguin is a stampin up stamp. Pretty simple card but alot of fun to do!
Have a wonderful week! I orked on Valentine cards this weekend too, but I have to get to work now. I'll post them later!


No comments: