Monday, December 3, 2007

School Candy Bags



Dallas's Birthday Treat Bags!

I was cleaning things up and just realized that I did not post the Birthday Bags I made up filled with candy. The bear is an unknown stamp, the balloons and hats are stampin up. My mom punched out the Happy Birthday Balloons on her sizzix. I stamped the Happy Birthday Saying on them, a stamp also from stampin up. Then there is also spots of confetti stamped all over them. For added color, another unknown stamp. Dallas had alot of fun passing out his Birthday Treat bags. I had a lot of fun making them. There was 19 bags all together.


Don't forget to check out my Envelope swap at the Split Coast Stampers. Under cards. It is not going as well as I expected it too. Maybe it is because my numbers are too low and I am too new. Just trying to make myself feel better.

No comments: