Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 4 Maria's Blog Challenge



I have been trying to keep up with Maria's Blog challenge. Today is Blog Candy Challenge Day 4. Today Maria wants us to show off our Christmas Tree. I have a few pictures form my son's Birthday Party of out decorations. First off would be our fireplace where the stockings are hung!

This second picture is the bottom half of our tree where we have a train trck set up under the tree and a train goes around and around, gives the boys something to watch.In this picture you can only see the track, there is a toy semi tracker trailer sitting in front of the tree. This is also my brother in law and my son playing horses.
For some reason I cannot find a picture of the full tree I may have to get back to you on this one. This will be alot of fun to see other people's Christmas Ideas. Well I am off tko work now. Have a Great Day!

No comments: