Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Fun Day in the Stamp Room

I had a Wonderful Day today, got caught up on alot of stamping and swaps. A few of us stampers in my area get together every month and stamp and share ideas. Our next month get together we were given a challenge. It was to decorate a tiny post it note. She mentioned doing something other then a match book. So this is what I came up with: This is the size of an ATC

2 1/2 by 3 1/2. The bottom half flips open to reveal the post it note. With a calendar on top the picture uploaded a little blurry.

This is the other post it note holder, more in the shape of a pack of gum. Which I thought would be perfect with a pack of gum in it for the kids to take to school as a Valentine's treat. I may be making more of these. My 5 year old will need to take treats to school. Let me know what you think of these.



I also had time to make up some more ATC's for swaps. I used the Bridal Bella with a rose for a rose swap on Split coast stampers





This is an ATC I created for my pals that I swap with every month. It is a small calendar with the saying "Take time to smell the dewdrops on the flowers" Just something I typed up. I thought my pals will enjoy having a calendar set up for the year to enjoy.

Happy New Year! Be Safe!

No comments: