Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Gifts and ATC's



How is every one in Blog Land? Did we all have a great Christmas?

I had a wonderful Christmas. I received a sizzix, with 12 die cuts and an alphabet set. Soo much Fun! It was something I wanted and had to order myself to make sure I got what I wanted HAHA!


My husband did go out and get me two bamboo cutting boards a small one and a large one, along with a new frying pan. Which was also a few things that I wanted for the kitchen. He also got me three new sets of clear rubber stamps. I will try to post pictures later. My Lovely mom gave me a new House Mouse stamp and a carry and go ribbon case because she knows I have an addiction to ribbon.

From my secret sister I received a cigar box, undecorated, so I can't wait to decorate that! Inside was a moose and bear stamp, along with ribbon, stampin up ink pad, and a box filled with chocolates. And three tag christmas cards. A wonderful surprise just before Christmas.




This is an ATC I made a while back. It is stamped with Stamps by Judith. Obviously the camera shot is not the best.



My mom and I joined an ATC

House Mouse swap on split coast stampers, where we had to use a certain House Mouse and incorporate it into something else and this is what my mom came up with. She sprinkled glitter all around the globe to make it look like a real snow globe and that is a real picture she took of her home while it was snowing. This picture does it no good it is totally a neat idea! I had to share with you!

This is what I was able to come up with, not quite as neat as the snow globe, but still pretty creative. I needed some more inspiration before I worked on this. But what canI say!

No comments: