Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!









Hello I hope everyone had a good Halloween! Our boys have been sick with Croup. They sound like seals when they cough or try to talk. So we put out costumes on and only hit family and friends homes that had given us permission to stop by, and were told of our situation. I am not sure what Croup is exactly but it sounds terrible. Not only the name but the boys sound terrible too.


This is all of my boys on Halloween. This is the second time Dad has dressed up as Spiderman. Denver was scared to death of Spiderman this year, screamed at first then he got used to it. Two years is a wonderful age they are so much fun with the learning and investigating.





last weekend I had a get together with my mom and a friend and we had a stamping time. We had a wonderful time! Learned a few things from each other and got to share our stamps and tricks. We are going to do it again next month, at Stephanie's house. Hopefully we will be able to find more people to join in our fun as time goes on. we made the nugget boxes and stamped them up, Using the Stampin up Halloween stamps form this year. We used glittery nail polish to add some sparkle to the boxes. You cannot see it in the picture but it is there. I made two of these boxes for my oldest sons preschool teachers, they loved them. We also wrapped decorated paper around the candy bars. This is a wonderful idea, after the candy is gone you can put pencils and pens in the box. Can't wait for Christmas. What a busy week. I have been spending alot of time in my crafting room. Drives my husband crazy! Not spending enough time with him. i'll post more again soon.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

No comments: