Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Crafting Room

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. We went to my grandmother in-laws house. She was going to keep things simple this year and she did not. She cooked way too much food. So of course we stuffed ourselves and then sat around all afternoon talking. The day went by fast, the boys were really good and didn't get into too much stuff that they were not suppose to. We got home around 10 p.m. it was after 11 when we got everyone settled in bed. Then we were up at 4a.m. to hit the Black Friday sales. I swear I will never do that again. We went to several different places looking for a bigger ticketed item for a christmas gift for a relative. (If I say it will give the suprise away) But we got what we wanted and din't get pushed and shoved too bad. We survived!


Well I have been busy making ATC's for swaps that I have joined. Also working on the Birthday boxes for Dallas's birhtday on Saturday. He has to take treats to school on friday. I have also been working on Christmas gifts and cards. And I have not taken pictures of any of my work lately but I did get some pictures of my crafting area. This is a set of drawers my husband created for me to stroe my rubber stamps in. I have two sets of these drawers full of rubber stamps.






This is my crafting area. The cupboards hanging on the wall to the right is full of paper and envelopes and accesories. As well as the cupboards down below the counter. The cupboard to the left holds all my stampin up stamp sets and my unmounted rubber stamps. I just learned to store my acrylic unmounted rubber stamps in Cd cases. Soooo much easier to use and keep organized. So I am trying to convert them all to acylic cushion and get them put into cd cases. Lots of fun!
I am having my son Dallas's Birthday Party this weekend but on sunday I will try to get some pictures taken of the things I have been working on. Have a great week!

No comments: