Monday, November 12, 2007

It's Monday!



It's monday, I can't wait for Friday. But that is just wishing my life away, terrible. We spent yesterday at my in laws house, my husbands' cousins from Kansas were down for a birthday party and they wanted to see us. It was great to see everyone again, it had only been 10 years. Amazing how some people change and some people don't. Everyone's children were adorable and well behaved. Dallas and Denver had fun playing with all the kids. There was six children there. Haille, Hannah, Taylor, Olivia, Natalie and Kenny, Beautiful children.




This weekend my mo is coming up to Fremont again and we are going to spend the day stamping at our friends house. Yeah another stamping day! My oldest boy is having his 5th Birthday on Dec 1. I am trying to make 20 small cardstock boxes. Or I guess you could call them the goodie bags. The only problem I am having trouble deciding what to put in them. I was thinking a rice Krispie bar, but I was hoping to put something more in them but they are small, nothing to big. This is what the bag looks like, this is the sample bag.

The Birthday bag is going to be yellow with ballons stamped all over it. With a rainbow ribbon. I will post a picture when I see finish them all.


I have been working on cards for swaping this month as well I made 2 of these little Winter cards. i am not sure who the stamp is made by but I printed the saying aff the computer. I love the striped ribbon in red and off white, Very Christmas.


Speaking of Christmas, Did I mention that we put up or Christmas light all ready? Yep we had 70 degree weather last week, so my husband climbed the house and we hung our light. We do not have them on yet, but after Thanksgiving we will. We usually put up our tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So if I can just hold off my husband and kids another week we will be in good shape. Otherwise I get tired of fighting the cats off the tree, they just love to play with the ornaments. All though my husband has rearranged the living room to make room for the Christmas Tree. So he is getting anxious.
Well, I have to get to work. And I just realized we are out of Mountain Dew, so I have to hit a gas station before I go so I'll blog again soon. Have a Great Day!

No comments: