Monday, April 7, 2008

Blog Goody Winner!



Sorry I was MIA yesterday! My oldest son came down with the junk and is coughing and running a fever so I had to take care of him all day! We have the fever under control but the cough and sore throat is still there, he is hungry but it hurts to eat, he is so sad it breaks my heart!

Any way here is the alphabet inchies I have been working on. I have a swap going for alphabet inchies on SCS if any one wants to join in the inchie fun! I have opened up a second group and we need more swappers.

Now onto the winner!

It's Me! said...
Thanks for the chance I hope I am not too late! I see today is the deadline! This is an amazing folder.

So It's me! Send me your mailing address and I will get your blog goody out to you ASAP! I have added a few goodies inside the folder for you to explore and enjoy! Congratulations!