Sunday, April 20, 2008



Been working on lots of altering items, and such. We are having our stamp

group session this coming up friday! I have also been spending time watching Life time Movie network, or I should say listening to the movies and coloring images. I received some riley images in teh mail to make some cards with. She sent me the riley in a tent. I love that image so much fun and easy easy to color, so I may have to buy that image too. I'll try to post those later. I am hosting four different swaps on SCS and one is due end of this month.

Any way this is a picture of my cards for a tea swap. I have finished coloring the images, I just did not get a picture of the cards before I mailed them off. Still looks pretty good though right. The circle idea is not mine I saw it on some ones blog! I loved the idea so I had to burrow it.