Sunday, October 14, 2007





Hello Everyone! I finally took some pictures of my stamping projects. I started out with a project I found by Maria. (Thank you Maria for the Inspiration) I have tucked 6 sheets of paper and 3 envelopes inside. This project is a great deal of fun and could be used for any occasion. I think I am going to send this as a RAK to some one. I used a retired Stampin up set that I purchased at a Garage Sale for a great deal. I just love Garage Sales!

Last night it stormed like crazy. About 3 a.m. the thunder and lightening came in and woke me up, then I heard a thud out side and thought the tree in our front yard came crashing through the side of our house. But when I looked out side there was nothing. Later on in the morning our neighbor rang our bell and asked if we needed help putting the gutter back on our house. Half of our gutter was hanging loosely off our house. Scary! So we pulled out the ladders and screwed it back up to the house. Thank goodness it had stopped raining and is just cold and wet right now.

No comments: