Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Card!

Kind of a lazy day at my house today! My husband is watching Football. The Broncos are not on until 8 o'clock tonight. So he has to watch all the other football games first. Which is ok we have other tv's to watch but iti gives me time to stamp. I made 16 of these for pals that I usually trade ATC with and when I was finishing up the envelopes I realized this would be a good card to send as my entry in Tracy's Happy Place Disney/ Hawaii contest http://http//tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/.




This is the front of the card. Pretty simple, but I love these pooh and tigger and piglet stamps. I have had these stamps for many many years. One of the first set of stamps I bought when I first started stamping back in 1990. I was like 15 years old then. Oops I just gave my age away. Any way! The cat in the lower right corner is a paper punch, punched out for a little bit more color on the front.



This is the inside of the card. I cross stitched the skeleton on black canvas and then the pumpkin and hat are stampin up bitty boo retired set. I am not sure what the other stamps are from. The skeleton is an ATC tucked inside the card. I love this card design, I usually stick a gift card where the ATC is and use this as a gift card holder for birthdays and Christmas or just because. I got the idea from Serta. They sent us a thank you card for purchasing our new mattress set and where the ATC/gift card is tucked, serta had tucked their business card. I had to go immediately to my craft room and stamp out my own design of it.

Well I think it is time I get off of this thing! I need to go organize my stamping room, I have some friends coming over next weekend to have a stamping day! So I want things to be organized and I want to take pictures of my area so I can post my stamping area here. I also signed up for a card swap on Split Coast Stampers ( http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287837) and I need to get those started. Check it out and join we are in need of swappers. It is looking a little lonely. There are tons of things to learn and great friendly people to meet. Have a wonderful Sunday!

GO BRONCOS GO!

No comments: