Monday, August 3, 2009

Pink Cat Studio

I'm excited to announce that Pink Cat Studio Fairy Friends stamps will be released Thursday August 6th! This set features a bunch of super cute fairy animals.

Click on the side bar and check them out!

Here is a recipe pocket card I created for a house mouse swap! This is one of the cards that I sent in and the card never made it into the hands of the hostess. I malied 12 sets of recipe cards in the mail and the hostess received my 2 envelops and 2 extra stamps, but no cards. Not a single card made it throught the post office system. I was so bummed. Any way, this is my favorite one of the group of 6 I created. The mice are suppose to be holding candy hearts for valentines day and I cut little slices and added hamburgers from the stampin up set I found at a garage sale the weekend before.