Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Creation

Finally getting around to posting some Halloween cards that I created. This top one is a fun fold, I got the idea from my Stampin Up Demonstrator back in May. She had a beautiful Flower with greens and pinks and I created a dark Haloween card with the fold and punches. Not that I am carzy for dark, but I liked using my new punches.

This is another halloween card with a fold, and look at that, using my punches again! What can I say you spend money on them, you might as well use them. I hope to get some Christmas Cards done next. But it could be awhile before I post again, It gets to be crazy around here, Denver is turning 3 next weekend so I have to have all the family over for cake and ice cream, then it will be Haloween, and hopefully then I can create! Happy Stamping all!