Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
This is the Valentine I am giving my husband this morning! Something short and sweet. We do not normally exchange cards or gifts for Valentines day! But when I received these images in a image swap. I knew I had to make my husband a card!
This is a Valentine card I made for mt secret sister. I made her some Frog coasters, as her gift. She loves frogs, unfortunately I did not get a picture of the coasters before I mailed them too her! Bummer!
These are the peek a boo boxes that I made for my older son to take to school as treats. I filled them chocolate heart candy and a heart eraser. Also put in some foam heart stickers! They were alot of fun to decorate.
I hope all my readers have a wonderful Valentine and get all the love you can handle.... and more!

No comments: